Home » , » link Download semua album yui

link Download semua album yui

Unknown | 10.23 | 0 komentar
link-download-album-yui

Yui – From Me To You (2006) Download Full Album
The album title, From Me to You’s message is “Kono uta subete, kimi ni” (この歌すべて、君に) which means in English “All of These Songs, to You.”
Genre :
JPop Tracklist:

1. YUI – Merry Go Round
2. YUI – Feel My Soul
3. YUI – Ready to Love
4. YUI – Swing of Lie
5. YUI – LIFE
6. YUI – Blue Wind
7. YUI – I Can’t Say
8. YUI – Simply White
9. YUI – Just My Way
10. YUI – Tomorrow’s Way
11. YUI – I Know
12. YUI – TOKYO
13. YUI – Spiral & Escape

Genre:
JPop
Tracklist:
1. YUI – How crazy
2. YUI – Rolling star
3. YUI – It’s all right
4. YUI – I remember you
5. YUI – RUIDO
6. YUI – CHE.R.RY
7. YUI – Thank you My teens
8. YUI – Umbrella
9. YUI – Highway chance
10. YUI – Happy Birthday to you you
12. YUI – Good-bye days
13. YUI – Why?


Tracklist:
1. YUI – Laugh away
2. YUI – My Generation
3. YUI – Find me
4. YUI – No way
5. YUI – Namidairo
6. YUI – Daydreamer
7. YUI – Love is all
8. YUI – I will love you
9. YUI – We will go
10. YUI – OH YEAH
11. YUI – My friend
12. YUI – LOVE & TRUTH
13. YUI – Am I wrong?


Yui - My Short Stories (2008) Full Album
Genre:
JPop
Tracklist:
1. YUI – I’ll Be
2. YUI – HELP
3. YUI – Last Train
4. YUI – Winter Hot Music
5. YUI – Jam
6. YUI – Skyline
7. YUI – Free Bird
8. YUI – I wanna be…
9. YUI – Oh My God
10. YUI – Cloudy
11. YUI – Driving today
12. YUI – Understand
13. YUI – crossroad
14. YUI – It’s Happy Line
15. YUI – Why me



Yui – Holidays In The Suns (2010) Download Full Album
bitrate: 320kbps
tracklist:
1. to Mother
2. again
3. Parade
4. es.car
5. Shake My Heart
6. GLORIA
7. I do it
8. Please Stay With Me
9. Summer Song
10. Cinnamon
11. Driving Happy Life
12. It’s all too much
13. Kiss me

Align Center
Yui - It's My Life / Your Heaven (2011)
Tracklist:
01. It’s My Life
02. Your Heaven
03. Rain ~YUI Acoustic Version~
04. It’s My Life ~Instrumental~

Source :
http://s7epen.wordpress.com/2010/07/01/yui/all j-pop

Share this article :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Kadry Tekno Blog - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger